TERMS AND CONDITION FOR THE USE OF WWW.TENDERZAMBIA.COM
The owner of this website is Kanjela Creations Enterprises, a Sole Proprietorship Company with registration number 320180006050. The company is responsible of running https://www.tenderzambia.com and all sub-pages thereof excluding links to external sites. “User” means any person accessing any part of this website or receiving our daily tender email notifications.
USE OF THE WEBSITE:
- The information contained on www.tenderzambia.com is solely intended to provide a tender notification service for the personal use of the user, who accepts full responsibility for its use.
- Kanjela Creations Enterprises reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Users remain at all times responsible for ensuring that they are aware of the amended terms & conditions of use and continued use of the website constitutes the users’ acceptance.
- Subscription to this website shall constitute one user license. This means that only one user has access to tender details per subscription purchased. Access to tender details is provided by means of a username and password, which may not be given out to others for use. Users are allowed to access the website to view, copy and download the information and documents from the website.
- All information supplied by Tender Zambia is subject to copyright and shall not be reproduced, copied, disclosed, provided or resold in either its original form or in any remixed form to any person other than the user.
- All subscriptions are payable by the Subscriber in accordance with the terms shown herein. Subscription payments are not refundable.
- The user shall be liable for the monthly or annual subscription fee which is payable in advance. Subscription fees shall be charged pro-rata from the date of confirmation.
- Tender Zambia reserves the right to terminate this agreement and cancel any subscription without notice for which a payment or installment has not been received by the due date.
- Kanjela Creations which runs Tender Zambia reserves the right to withdraw this service without notice.
- The user shall subscribe to Tender Zambia for the period stated and shall continue thereafter indefinitely unless it is terminated by way of 15 days written notice by the Subscriber.
- Tender Zambia makes every effort to ensure that information published on this website is accurate and current.
- Neither Tender Zambia nor its employees warrant the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of any information published on the website (www.tenderzambia.com), and shall not be held liable for any losses caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of such information. Any person or entity that relies on any information obtained from this system does so at his or her own risk.
- Tender Zambia accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”.
- Tender Zambia accepts Advertising material and Tender Notices from its clients for publishing on the website. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted.
- Kanjela Creations through Tender Zambia reserves the right, in their sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
The user hereby agrees that the law applicable to these terms and conditions of use, their interpretation and any matter in connection therewith will be the laws of the Republic of Zambia.